The design of the fire protection systems needs to be fully coordinated with architectural intent. The design should be capable of reducing the costs of maintenance for the building owner as well as meeting the highest level of safety for the building occupants.
Dysen can provide guidance to the design team and can coordinate the approach to the regulatory authorities. We can undertake on-going, complex jobs (such as system design and site supervision) or small jobs (such as documenting fire sprinkler systems).
Our extensive expertise covers the following areas:
- BCA compliance reports
- Pre-purchase building audits
- Building survey and reports
- Fire sprinkler system designs
- Design of residential fire sprinklers
- Fire detection system design including smoke and thermal detection systems
- Services penetration fire rating
- Special hazard system design including water mist and gaseous suppression systems
- Occupant warning system design
- Emergency warning and intercommunication system (EWIS) design
- Site supervision
- Certification of completed fire system installations